7.20.2010

back in the day...

OMG! I came across this picture of me when I was going through my picture museum at home, I was probably about two years old! such a little gangster! Being fashionable and fabulous now means I can dig these pics out and show you guys without being embarrassed. I used to write rhymes too, and I found one scribbled on the back of this photo! here it is:

"Zu-MAY Reely here, and I'm in effect

Want you to push it, catty
Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat
C'mon cats!, let's go show the tomcats that we know
How to become number one in a hot cat party show
Now push it
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - p-push it real good
Hey! meeeOw!

Push it good!"

Totally just ripped of my home girls Salt & Peppers, but whatevrrrrr hatterrrrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment