4.19.2010

Drektitude girfriend, you is drecktitude, and your shoes are patently gauche x


I'm totally re-posting this shot of me wearing a pair of tres-cool shades, channeling my mentor, Andre Leon Talley, the fabulous Editor-at-Large for US Vogue (listed as contributing editor on the April masthead). I had the honour of working with Andre last week for the next issue of US Vogue Cat! He's one of the few people that believed in me from the start. He always encourages me to do my best and he says the most wonderful things to lift my spirits: 

"Most of the Vogue girls are so thin, tremendously thin, because Miss Anna don't like fat people."

"I find that the pointed toe in the ankle strap shoe is patently gauche, it looks awkward."

"Here the leg is patently gauche but it works, that sort of awkward pigeon-toed moment."

"This would definitely hit the reject floor at Vogue. Slap! Next!"

Love you A.L.T xxx meow

No comments:

Post a Comment