9.28.2010

Spring 2011 Collection Reviews: From Minimalism to Navajo Sluts

Hay sexuals, so I've been asked again by Cat Wear Daily to review some of the international collections for Spring/ Summer 2011. Here's my first review.

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011
For those of you who know me, I have special place in my cat heart for Italian tack. I wouldn't be where I am today without mama Donatella, or the Dolce and Gabbana, so it comes as no surprise then that I love Roberto Cavalli's Spring 2011 collection. There's a feline precision in the way he cuts a flared leather pant. It's the Navajo Slut look that just ticks all my boxes. I had an exclusive Skype session last night with Roberto, and he shared some of his inpsirations with me:
Shakira in Wherever, Whenever
 Pussycat Dolls I Hate This Part
Sully from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

1 comment: