6.12.2010

Drop Dead Feelers

Hay Hay y'all... here's a sexy pic of me sitting in my favourite red leather movie chair at home. With the shitty weather of late, I've taken to not turning up to any of my jobs these past few days and decided to sit at home painting my claws and watching dvds.

My gurl Amanda took this pic of me while we were both watching Drop Dead Gorgeous. Amazing. There's a scene in the film where Kirsten Dunst's character, Amber Atkins, tap dances to Pressure Man by The Feelers. Not bad for a band from Christchurch.
Amy Adams, Denise Richards, Kirsten Dunst

To be honest, The Feelers should have broken up after this came out, it really was the highlight of their career.
 Whoever asked them to get back together and sing the 2011 Rugby World Cup anthem for the All Blacks should be shot.
That's how Zumi sees it.

x meow

No comments:

Post a Comment