5.25.2010

I am...Zumi Reeley

Surprise! Here's the cover for my new album dropping very soon! don't I look amazing? you know I look amazing right? This was shot while I was in Paris last month by my dear friend, Meowio Testino.

I know you are all eagerly anticipating the release of my auto tuned meowing, it's going to go banana's.

Here's the final track list, opening up with my debut single, Sweet Dreams of a Single Cats Ego.

1. Sweet Dreams of a Single Cats Ego
2. Why don't you love Zumi?
3. Zumi is irreplacable
4. If I were a Tomcat (Feat. Taylor Swift)
5. Single Cats
6. Zumi's big ego (Feat. Justin Bieber)
7. De Ja Vu of Zumi
8. Check on Zumi
9. Don't touch my Tomcat you smelly cougar (Feat. Lil' Kim)
10. Zumi's Halo

can't wait for it to come out. meow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment