4.27.2010

Reflection


I'm excited about the release of the 58th issue of Visionaire, in memoriam to Alexander McQueen.

Titled "Spirit" the collectable will feature work dedicated to McQueen by Nick Knight, Lady Gaga, Steven Klein, Mario Sorrenti, Steven Meisel, Inez van Lamsweerde, and Vinoodh Matadin. Packaged in a hard case designed by the McQueen studio and wrapped metallic brocade from the spring 2010 Plato's Atlantis collection, Visionaire #58 will be sold in a limited edition of 1,500 this June for USD$295. Furthermore, the paper stock is loose leaf sprinkled with wild flower seeds that when planted with water grow poppies and snap dragons for your very own McQueen-inspired garden.


I want to buy one and grow my own McQueen garden, so that me and my cat friends can come together and bask in the garden of McQueen. Amazing... Fashion, Love, Art. xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment