4.29.2010

oooh la la!

Hello! zis iz Zumi reporting from Gay Paree!!

Anyways, long flight but I managed to fill in the time by drinking martini's, entertaining my fellow passengers in first class with my wit and charm; watching in flight movies and taking long cat naps. That's me at a welcome back Zumi party with chic fashion editor for Paris Vogue, Emmanuelle Alt and the incredibly talented designer/photographer visonaire, Hedi Slimane; my room at the Hotel Ritz in Paris; and a picture of fellow French cat supermodel, Laetitia Cat-sta in my room.

I'm shooting with Meowio Testino tomorrow! going now to Leonor Greyl (15 rue Tronchet Paris 8eme) to get my roots done and to L appartement 217  (217 rue saint honore Paris 1er) for a body treatment before dinner back at my fabulous hotel with Sarah from Colette (amazing department store) and Vanessa Paradis for a night of amazing French caviar, wine and gay abandon. meow meow. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment