4.01.2010

Me in Miu Miu


Miu Miu's offices were very very nice and let me borrow a few pieces from the Spring collection that features an illustrated version of me so I could take pictures for a gift I am making and for this here blog. I mean, that Spring collection was too good, it haunted my catnaps and also did I mention that it still haunts my catnaps? No? Well then, I should tell you that it still haunts my catnaps. I sent everything back today, and while it was a very painful thing to do, it was also for the best. All it might take is one extra wear to those kitten heels for my nasty germs to cause them to disintegrate and turn to silk dust right beneath my feet. And that would be, like, tres tragic!
I've wanted to take personal hero Tyra Banks-inspired pictures for a while and the finally warm weather and Miu Miu allowed me to try and do her hopefully at least a little justice. My kitten neighbors saw me dragging out the tripod and wanted to help me with the photos but I wasn't sure how to explain my smudged makeup, or heavy M.A.C. lipstick, or huge high kitten heels, or, uh, naked people all over my coat. OMG I am such a positive influence!!! And OMG I look sooooo fat in that first photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment